Since 2004, Technologists, Inc. (Ti) has undertaken more than 50 projects for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Afghanistan. Ti has also completed or is currently completing projects for the U.S. Agency for International Development, U.S. Army, Combined Forces Command, KfW (German Development Bank), Friends of the American University of Afghanistan, Bearing Point, Stanley Consulting, and IAP in Afghanistan and Haiti.
Ti is the prime contractor on most of its projects.
On the basis of its successful record, Ti has been partnered with a number of firms on pursuits and projects, including these industry leaders:
Clients & Partners
- Combined Forces Command
- Development and Training Services (dTS)
- Dexis Consulting Group
- Environmental Consultants & Contractors (ECC)
- Friends of the American University of Afghanistan
- General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT)
- General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS)
- German Development Bank (KfW)
- IAP Worldwide Service
- ITT Corporation
- International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
- Louis Berger Group
- Management Systems International (MSI)
- Perini Management Services, Inc.
- Proccea Construction Company
- Stanley Consultants
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- Yenigün Construction Industry & Commerce, Inc. (Turkey)